中国书法在线

找回密码
注册
查看: 15053|回复: 26

〖欧德顺〗书法艺术

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-20 10:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
〖欧德顺〗书法艺术

自幼喜爱书画艺术,十余载的军旅生涯锻造了自己吃苦耐劳的品质。从战士到干部,从军营到中央国家机关。先后从事空管气象、航材四站、油料运输、机械制造、气体生产、工艺品制作、平面设计、影视媒体、创意策划数十个领域,跨度之大,专业之广,经验之丰,但最难以割舍的还是对书画艺术热爱,他的执著和追求是常人无法比拟的。独特的经历,难得的机遇,无为的心态,造就了独特的风格和对艺术的感悟。拙笔魏汉寻唐宋,汲虞欧颜柳之气,追二王怀素之势,求殷墟甲骨之魂,韵国画水墨之味,他汲古扬今,以“心写意画,无为而为”之境,达“随兴而致,道法自然”之果。近年又深得著名书画艺术大师娄师白、戴泽、李铎、萧宽、吴进良、怪夫子等名家大师的点化,在探索现代科技理念与传统书画艺术结合之路上有新的突破、新的感悟,古朴现代典雅浪漫间飘洒自如,已形成独树一帜的艺术风格与流派。全国书画大赛获奖无数从来淡而视之,只是证一叠杯一片,无心去翻动之,总以“无为无名无所求,有情有义有朋友”心态走自己的艺术创作之路。

欧德顺,字“无为”,生于蜀存于京。现供职中央国家机关,授聘中国艺术家协会理事,中国书画家联谊会翰鸿画院副院长,中国紧急救援艺术委员会副主任,世界华人艺术家联合会副主席、中国国际书画院理事,中国名家书画研究院院士,中国国际艺术家学会会员,怪夫子甲骨文艺术研究中心副主任、北京涉外经济学院国际精典书画院客座教授,《盛世英才》艺术总监,CCTV-《讲述》《精彩中国》栏目艺术顾问、全国少年儿童艺术风采大奖赛策划顾问、专家评委。
IMG_1532 副本.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 10:57:41 | 显示全部楼层
自然为人  自然为艺
                       ——欧德顺的书法人生

看欧德顺的作品,硬笔书法刚劲浑厚,点画飞动间棱角时现,毛笔书法则简古朴化灵动隽永,一横一竖皆成画;而在他的徽标设计作品中则凸现了时代艺术感,将电脑平面设计上的功力和传统书画艺术创造性地结合在了一起。
这三种看似跨度较大的作品奇妙地构成了欧德顺迄今为止的艺术成果,它们的共同特点是:率性而为,难归其宗。这正如他走上书法道路的人生历程,就在一年之前他还未想过在书法方面有所作为,悠然间成为书坛中的一颗新星,升起的过程和他的作品一样淡中见奇,对热衷于中国传统文化的欧德顺来说,一切都符合他多年来的心灵轨迹:自然为人,自然为艺。

墨走前沿:从硬笔到设计

硬笔书法是一种比较实用的艺术,生活中每次写字都是一次练习的机会,工具简单,一支书法笔一瓶墨水足矣,欧德顺在工作之余一直没忘记写上几贴字,天长日久,他的硬笔书法已经得心应手。
欧德顺的硬笔书法,介于草书与楷书之间,以简驭繁,疏朗畅快,颇有魏晋风度,但若要寻其发源的宗派却是个难题。欧德顺解释说:“我在练字的时候从不临贴,那样容易不知不觉地按照别人的套路走,难以形成自己的风格,我的字属于哪个流派,我也说不清楚。”不管是何流派,他的硬笔书法颇得好评广泛用于他的徽标设计和签名设计当中。

思接千载:书法中见画法

正应了欧德顺的那句“自然为人,自然为艺”,他从硬笔书法走向毛笔书法的艺术道路也是因为“自然为之”。
欧德顺有个体育爱好是每周打两次球,有一个“球友”是画家萧宽,在切磋“球艺”之余,欧德顺对萧宽挥洒自如的“逍遥体”书法也很羡慕,顿时感到了毛笔书法的巨大魅力,这是与几千年古老文明紧密相连的艺术,是一种更加无止境的艺术,他感到自己除了对书法的投入外别无选择。
他就开始大量的买笔墨纸,痴迷的写。一开始每天晚上都是写50张纸,即便是回家再晚,甚至不睡觉也要坚持。这样看起来像苦役一样的锤炼,欧德顺却甘之如饴。这样持续了半年,书写量才有所减少。超乎寻常的勤奋、深厚的硬笔书法功底使他进步的非常快,甚至迅速形成了自己的“逍遥体”。想一想一年多的时间里,欧德顺写过的纸并不比一些书法家几年里写的“薄”,再加上创作艺术的“觉悟”含量,以及他勤于向其他书法家学习的态度,欧德顺能够“速成”也就不足为奇了。
欧德顺的毛笔书法,运笔技巧中大量运用了国画技法中的“墨分五色”,这样每个字每一笔都有浓有淡;再结合汉字具有的“象形”特点,对笔画、结构加以夸张变形,字与字有远近大小之分,使整幅书法具有写意画般的效果,正所谓“书画同源”。欧德顺的书法“无门无派”、“随心所欲”,兼有篆书和草书的字体特点。
中国书画,贵在神韵,欧德顺的“逍遥体”个中精髓则是悠悠千载的道家文化,顺天应时,道法自然。因此在他的作品中时而是浑朴沉劲之气,时而是灵动简约之风;时而如虬龙游海时而如衣袂飘飘,用最少的笔墨,达到最完美的效果,追求一种绝圣弃智,无为无不为的境界。老子曰:“为学日益,为道日损。损之又损,以至于无。”因此欧德顺为自己取字“无为”。
在纪念胡耀邦诞辰91周年大型图片的封面上,欧德顺题写了“一身正气,两袖清风”两行字,“正气”如磐石般庄和浓重,“清风”则如水中波纹般轻淡飘忽,书中意气呼之欲出。在其作品“中国紧急救中心”的匾额和徽标,他不仅用手中的笔描绘瑰丽的艺术殿堂,还要绘出造福民众的宏伟蓝图。
掌握了毛笔书法,欧德顺的徽标设计也陡然增辉,在传统和现代的强烈对比中,标志更为个性鲜明起来。这也正符合了欧德顺“喜新不厌旧”、“继承为发展”的创作理念。
与装潢豪华的居室相比,欧德顺在四合院中的两间小屋的确可称之为“陋室”,也的确是“出入有鸿儒,往来无白丁”,欧德顺以豪爽、热情和共同的欣赏品位结交了不少书画界人士,他经常邀请他们到家中坐客,并请书法家们在他的小屋白墙上写满了书法, “斯是陋室,惟吾德馨”,最大的满足就是能沉浸在书法的乐趣中。
“逍遥到无极”,逍遥自在没有极限,欧德顺的逍遥体书法或许也是同样吧。
DSC04002 副本.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 10:59:04 | 显示全部楼层
自视德顺

德顺,字“无为”,属兔,狮子座。出生于当代国际英雄黄继光的故乡,十七岁从军。十余载的军旅生活造就了特别能吃苦,特别能战斗钢强般男子汉的性格。从战士成长为干部,从连队到空军机关,从正规部队调到军工厂,从军队到中央国家机关,工作跨度大,涉足专业广。空管气象航材四站油料运输机械制造气体生产工艺品生产平面广告影视媒体营销策划等等多领域,积极乐观面对命运安排的一切,在不同领域都能快速地进入并显示出其独特风格和作风,每每都留下厚重的一笔。独特的经历和难得的机遇锻炼和造就了独特的才能和品味,形成独特的艺术风格和对人生的感悟。九十年代中期转业到中央国家机关工作,经历了多次国家机关的改革,从内贸部、内贸局、经贸委再到国务院国资委。繁忙的工作和巨大的压力并未放弃对艺术的热爱和追求,九七年香港回归参与策划编排大型歌舞《同一首歌》《欢庆鼓舞》代表中央国家机关在回归庆典主会场演出,全球卫星直播。闲暇之余常常以舞笔弄墨、写写画画为乐,擅长硬笔书法和商标设计。兴趣是老师,爱好是动力,强烈的求知欲望,不停地追求。自学掌握了计算机信息技术资本经济纳米技术并应用,创意策划中国紧急救援产业基地构想,得到有关部门的高度评价。凡工作过的地方管理系统软件全部由自己独立开发完成并应用,拍摄和编辑十多个电视作品,设计完成几十个微标设计和形象策划,其中多件作品已被国家级单位注册使用。承蒙萧宽教授的厚爱,他真诚的鼓励和耐心的指点,顿时“灵开悟动”,开始“艺化人生”。虽入道较晚,倍受名家、大师的关爱,受益非浅。大胆应用硬笔书法技巧,“心写意画”追求艺术之境界,“随心所欲”感悟艺术之魅力,“喜新不厌旧”吸取艺术之精华,“继承为创新”作为自己创作之理念。其字体似篆非篆,似草非草,自然流畅;字里或大或小,或粗或细,错落有致;行间或密或疏,或阴或阳,布局得当;运笔或躺或立,或浓或淡,似字似画;看似随意,其实严谨,看似无章,其实有法,在法中求变,在变中求法,张扬个性发展,形成自己独特的艺术风格。

DeShun-self realized ones
  DeShun Ou naming against WuWei, belong to the rabbit of the twelve Earthiy Branches, Leo. Bear to Zhong jiang, Si Chuan: Huang Ji Guang’s hometown for the internationalism of a heroine of our time, seventeenth age enjoy to army. I has created the nature of a men of the both resolute and steadfast very can bear hardships and combat since has joined the army a long period of tens years for me. Working on the span of a bigger spanning, genetic domain deals with working, from the soldier to leading cadre, from company army to military situation, from normal army to military project factory. Such as a weatherman of air force, four station of air material, transportation of oil material, capital construction of the barracks, and so on. After his working on the equipment of manufacture, repairing of vapor, technological advertisements of planing and designing, take a photograph, computer operation, and building up Net, and so on.
  I initiative and optimistic faced award all things of the arrangements for the nature of the life. I would rapidly be enter and appear to such particular aspects and functions at the variety of the domain, and often deep writing one pencil. I suffer to the particular time and created and exercised the particular ability and savour, and formed the particular parameter of the art and relevant to the perception of the life.
  I transferred to civilian work of state organs of the China from 内贸部 to 内贸局 to 经贸委 to 国务院国资委, suffer to the several of improvements of state organs of the China at the middle of the 20th century. I no abandoned the love and pursue art of what matter is very busy with one’s work and a massive pressure, I participated in the planning and designing on large-scale of song and dance that “the same song” and “happy inspire”. Deputy to the Central Committee of the Communist party of China of state organs has performed the main meeting-place of happy to return, and direct seeding the satellite of the whole world, 97’ Hong Kong returning to the China.
  My often engaging in phrase-mongering and writing-drawing, be good at hard pencil planning and track mark designing. The interesting is teacher, the live is dynamic, the most thirst for knowledge, and the sequence of pursue. Study on one’s grasp and operated the both one in which of the computing information technology and one in which of Naomi capital economy of technology. Created and planning the consideration of “中国紧急救援产业基地”, and obtained set a high appraise of the concerning state organs. I has developed and operated the software of the computer for managed and/or controlled system at the working situation to myself, taken and edited the many of the scenarios of the TV. I has been designed and achieved the many of the insignia designing and the image planning, and the parts of the works adopted from state organs of the China.
  I am very grateful to professor XiaoKuan was indebted to live, he genuine help and patient teaching, start from “opening on the intelligence ” and “art of skill in the life ”. Although, the later cross the threshold, my’s works was concerned with artistic distinction and famous experts, has benefited me a great deal. A bold operated the skill of the hard pencil. And pursued the high boundary of the art used to “writing the mind and planning the desire ”. And response artistic charm “following one’s inclinations”, and draw to the essence of the art used to “love the new and no loathe old”, and conduct my’s theory used to “inherit to bring forth new ideas”. My’s writing like as the seal no seal, running hand no running hand, easy and smooth of the nature. My’s writing either is big or small, either is thick or is thin, either is dense or is light, scattered here and there of the array. My’s writing ranks either is dense or thin, either is yin or is yang, overall arrangement of the fitness. My’s writing wield the pen either is lie or is stand, either is dense or is light, like as the write and the plan. Seeing to as one pleases, in fact is the strict; seeing to as nothing, in fact is the methodology, interesting to the changes in the method, to the method in the changes with each other. Magnificent the development of the individual character, formed the particular aspects of artistic style for me.
                                                     Wu Wei Room
                                                       Ou DeShun
DSC03990 副本.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 11:15:36 | 显示全部楼层
::gif88::gif
DSC03992 副本.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 11:15:53 | 显示全部楼层
DSC03994 副本.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 11:16:04 | 显示全部楼层
DSC03999 副本.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 11:16:19 | 显示全部楼层
DSC04011 副本.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 11:16:46 | 显示全部楼层
DSC04012 副本.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 11:22:49 | 显示全部楼层
DSC04013 副本.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-20 11:23:09 | 显示全部楼层
DSC04014 副本.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|时事点击|中国书法全集|小黑屋|松竹书院|养晦书塾|刘正兴画苑|艺术展厅|学术研究|收藏鉴赏|自治社区|休闲社区|Archiver|书法在线 ( 京ICP备17008781号

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:39 , Processed in 0.167829 second(s), 19 queries .